Below is a list of my publications in chronological order, with links. You can also visit my Google Scholar account.
7. Gravity-induced Polarization in Active Solids
P. Baconnier, V. Démery, M. Aksil, O. Dauchot, In preparation, 2023
6. Noise-induced Collective Actuation in Active Solids
P. Baconnier, V. Démery, O. Dauchot, In preparation, 2023
5. Stress-induced Collective Motion and Mode Selection in Active Solids
C. Hernandèz, P. Baconnier, C. Coulais, O. Dauchot, G. Düring, In preparation, 2023
4. Discontinuous Tension-controlled Transition between Collective Actuations in Active Solids
P. Baconnier, D. Shohat, and O. Dauchot, Physical Review Letters, 2023. [pdf]
3. Selective and Collective Actuation in Active Solids
P. Baconnier, D. Shohat, C. Hernandèz, C. Coulais, V. Démery, G. Düring, and O. Dauchot, Nature Physics, 2022. [pdf]
2. Overview of mitigation models dedicated to severe accidents and consequences on flow rate through containment concrete structures
S. Mimouni, P. Baconnier, and G. Davy, Nuclear Science and Engineering, 2021.
1. Experimental teaching—a tribute to Yves Couder by the example: Stroboscopy and fluorescence lifetime with a fan
A. Eddi, P. Baconnier, M. Blons, S. Pautrel, S. Protière, and E. Fort, Comptes Rendus. Mécanique, 2020.
0. Active elastic solids: collective motion, collective actuation & polarization
PhD Manuscript, P. Baconnier, 2023. [pdf]